Friday, July 16, 2010

Jolt Arcade

I have recently started working on something called Jolt Arcade. Jolt Arcade will be similar to Xbox Live or PSN, but for indie developers and gamers. Obviously it will not be as complex as Live or PSN, mainly because I'm working on this platform all by myself. Since I just started I'm not going to explain all the details, but you could help in a number of ways!

  • Create a logo (320x160)
  • Design avatars (48x48)
  • Design some arcade games (Short games or games where you play for a score would be preferred)
  • Send some of your ideas for Jolt Arcade to me here
  • Design some music which will to be played on start-up
  • Spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to develop for Jolt Arcade! I'll get right on it as soon as I'm done with The Triptych. I do suggest a rename though.

    ReplyDelete